Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The 14th International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009

The Hot Air Balloon Festival was scheduled from February 12 to 15, 2009. First time to attend this exciting big balloon floating gracefully in the sky.  Glad we were able to get the ticket before the event.

After my work, I went straight to our meeting place in Metrowalk, Manila. Carrying my camera bag and backpack as well as my tripod I felt excited to reach Clark Pampanga and sneak the Hot Air Balloon staff in their setting up their BIG Balloons.  First time to witness big Hot Air Balloon gracefully floating in the sky. Such amazing that we were blessed with nice weather, nice people we've met during the fiesta.

 

  

  Testing the burners at the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, Clarkfield. 


 
One of the owners of the hot air balloon wrapping their stuff after two days of preparation, tired yet surely fulfilled to flight his HOT AIR BALLOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment