Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baluarte Ilocos Norte

Entrance is FREE,  Rides are FREE! What you need is to come and enjoy to SEE!

I am quiet hesitant to post this set of photos.  Reasons that I felt bit frustrated that my SD card run out of space to take more shots.  Added, my empty stomach dragging me to laziness. Lesson learned, always bring extra or back up.

Still I stopped and enjoy my time in their butterflies nursery and garden and it was indeed fun of watching beautiful and vibrant varieties of butterflies in their sanctuary. 
 

 
 
 

Information:

Baluarte is 80 hectares of gently rolling terrains, hills and mountains sides, the structure of facilities and amenities, its phases of contruction is in its best possible realistic and natural habitant for good and sound animal care.
Located along the western seaboard of Northern Luzon 408 kilometers noth of Manila, bounded in the Sounth by South China Sear, Baluarte has its breathtaking view of Vigan City.  Baluarte is open to the public and admission is FREE.  Itis actually Governor Chavit’s gift to the people of Vigan where residents are accorded free use of spaces for their livelihood programs.











No comments:

Post a Comment