Monday, March 26, 2012

Aliwan Festival 2009

April 25, 2009. Going with photographer friends in such fun and exciting events of the Philippines big festivals which yearly held in Manila Philippines.

It was also when I accompanied my friend who wanted to buy his camera.  I remembered the time when I was in his situation.  Can't firmly decide which band would be best for me since its quiet expensive to cash out money in my pocket.  Anyways, finally he picked his choice and I hope I am not become bad influence friend to rip off his cash!

Next destination . . .  the ALIWAN FESTIVAL 2009!

So excited to get along with my photographer friends. Two years ago.  I have no camera, oh just a borrowed one from friends and hmmm not even know how to operate its features.   Thanks God! I was surrounded by unselfish new friends who tough me lots of stuff about taking photos.

The hit of the sun push us more to be inspired with the amazing talent presentation of each provinces with their entry for the said festival.  Vibrant colors added fantastic talents and exhibitions.


Trivia:

Aliwan Fiesta harnesses the power of Philippine festivals to showcase how religion, culture, and tradition are woven into the fiber of our existence. Traditional fiestas, which are held annually to commemorate the foundation of a town or province, or honoring its patron saint, are brought together en masse to highlight the Pinoy’s indomitable and ebullient spirit, together with his mien for creativity and innovation. With most major fiestas rooted in the pre-colonial period, there is understandably a festival sector that celebrates Nature’s bounty.





















No comments:

Post a Comment